Floral Vale Professional Park, 504 Floral Vale Blvd., Yardley, PA 19067
Tel: 215.497.0240 • Fax: 215.497.0259
In the past, the path was simpler — people transitioned easily from high school to college to a life-long career path.
Today — the choices are overwhelming and wrong choice or the unconsidered choice can lead to lower self-esteem, cost ten- to twenty-thousand dollars a year, create worries, frustration, and wasted time.
Today — people reinvent and retrain themselves many times in the course of their career. Prepare your child to be adaptable to the changing needs of today's workforce.
|The Advisory Center staff includes both male and female career counselors and each client is carefully matched to a career counselor.|
The ADVISORY CENTER FOR EDUCATIONAL AND CAREER TRANSITIONS can help your son or daughter discover a new and exciting life path!
IS YOUR SON OR DAUGHTER:
- Struggling to make a decision about what college major or technical school career to pursue?
- Looking for a college that emphasizes academic achievement more than SAT scores?
- Needing special accommodations for high school or college admissions testing?
- Expressing unhappiness or uncertainty about their college major?
- Working in a dead end job after graduating from high school or college?
- Sleeping all day, staying up all night, doing nothing after graduating from high school or college?
- Struggling with writing a resume, doing a job search, or preparing for a job interview?
- Thinking of applying to graduate school for law, business or psychology but unable to make the right decision?
We will help your SON OR DAUGHTER identify his or her
– Unique Interests|
– Learning Style
– Personal Values
needed to facilitate wise decision-making and career planning
|– ||Find the right major, college, graduate school that fits their personality, values, and competencies|
|– ||Make a smooth transition from high school, college, or graduate school to a satisfying career|
|– ||Acquire knowledge of new job markets and career opportunities|
|– ||Improve job search, resume writing, and interviewing skills|
PERSONALIZATION is the key! It marks every stage of our five phase approach:
|PHASE 1||You and your son or daughter will meet with your assigned career counselor to explore his or her talents and dreams, and identify barriers to success.|
|PHASE 2||Your son or daughter will undergo a battery of tests chosen specifically for them. These tests will help them discover:
|• Work Values|
• Work Style
• Personal Strengths
• Career Interests
|PHASE 3||Meet again with your career counselor to discuss the test results and review goals in light of those results.|
|PHASE 4||Receive a personalized report from your counselor based on your son or daughter's interviews and test results. This report will link their skills and goals with career possibilities and provide information about training requirements, future growth trends, and salary projections.|
|PHASE 5||Depending on your son or daughter's needs, your career counselor will help:
|• Explore and discuss your educational and training options|
• Develop a state-of-the-art resume
• Perfect his or her interviewing skills
• Remove barriers that are holding your son or daughter back
We have licensed psychologists and licensed counselors with over thirty years experience in
- Assessments, coaching, and counseling individuals in college, career, and personal development.
- Consulting and training with major corporations, government organizations, and colleges throughout the country.
- Setting up special accommodation plans for courses and test taking for high school/college students who have ADD and learning disabilities
Director/Licensed Psychologist/Certified School Psychologist - Barry Belt, M.A
Licensed Professional Counselor - Lynne Taylor
Special Accommodations Development -Gretchen M. Lichtner, M.Ed
Tests Developed by - Jim Roberts, President, Technology Based Solutions
VISIT OUR OTHER WEBSITES ...
© 2005 CEPD Management Services, Inc. All rights reserved.
Site Design & Hosting by INTech Partners